A domestic graduate study program for those students pursuing careers in
Who should apply?
When should you apply?
- Persons interested in serving in any area of the public sector
(including armed services)
- 3 semesters from graduation
- Already have an extended record of public service
- Strong leadership and community interest
- GPA above a 3.5 with strong public service record
- Fall semester of JUNIOR year
- Campus deadline: December 1, 2006
- Requires TTU nomination
- @$30,000 for graduate study / pro-rated $15K each year
- 2 years of graduate study funding
- 75 awards (2005) of 602 candidates (generally one from each
state plus at-large scholars) @ 200 finalists