Scholarships and Other Opportunities
- Texas Tech University offers a variety of scholarships each year. Undergraduate students are able to apply for most of these scholarships using a Central Scholarship Application in either the entering freshmen, transfer student, or current student category. There are a few special applications that can be accessed in the How to apply area of the scholarship website.
- It is also a good idea for students to make contact with their department as well as the Honors College after filling out the central scholarship application about additional requirements for departmental scholarships.
- Incoming freshman who are accepted into the Honors College are automatically in the pool for the Honors College Scholarships. Notification of Honors College awards will be made via TechMail.
- The scholarship application deadline for entering freshmen and current students is February 1st. Students transferring into the university in the fall have a March 1st scholarship application deadline. Students transferring in for the spring have a November 15th scholarship application deadline.
- General Honors Scholarship Information
- Scholarships for incoming freshmen
- Scholarships for current students (Must have completed at least one semester at TTU)
- Scholarships for students transferring from another university
- Scholarships for Honors students studying abroad
- Other sources for scholarships
Are You A Current Student, Seeking Exceptional, Competitive & Prestigious Scholarship Possibilities?
...such as the Rhodes, Marshall, Mitchell, Gates Cambridge, Goldwater, Truman, or Udall Scholarships? The Honors College provides advising and application assistance for any Texas Tech student interested in pursuing one of these scholarships. Starting early is a key component of success in these competitions, and we encourage students to begin exploring these possibilities early in their college careers. For more information about these, see the National and International Scholarships and Fellowships webpage.