"Grab Your 'Eats' on the 'StrEat!'"
Mon & Wed
- 7:30 to 9:30 am* | @ TTU
(E of Chemistry &
W of Administration))
- 11 am to 2 pm* | @ TTU
(E of Chemistry &
W of Administration)
StrEat Food Truck | Around Campus!
Red Raiders can now grab their 'eats' on the StrEat! Texas Tech University's first food truck, StrEat brings creative and unique menu choices to the campus! Chef inspired flavor explosions are the theme for the StrEat menu and there will be special theme menu items available each month.
The StrEat food truck will accept cash, checks, credit cards, Dining Plans and the Raider Card. Be on the lookout around campus or follow Hospitality Services on Facebook and Twitter and for daily service locations and special menus!
Check out these articles featuring the StrEat Food Truck:
- "StrEat Food Truck" | Lubbock in the Loop
- "StrEat Food Truck Hits the Road" | The Hub @TTU
- "It's Not Delivery, It's the New Tech Food Truck" | Lubbock Avalanche Journal
- "Hospitality Services introducing food truck" | The Daily Toreador
- "Texas Tech Unveils New One-Of-A-Kind Food Truck" | Texas Tech Today
StrEat Food Truck Menu
StrEat Tacos - NEW!!
*for a lighter option, ask for your taco to be served in a bowl
- Bulgogi Beef (Korean bbq beef with sliced cucumber, green onion, fresh cheese & gochujang salsa)
- Pollo Fuego (gluten free) (Carnitas chicken with pico de gallo, chipotle cream, cilantro & crunch tortilla strips)
- Carolina Pork (gluten free) (Pulled pork with pico de gallo, guacamole, sriracha slaw, fresh cheese & sauce)
- Fire Roasted Fungus (gluten free & vegetarian) (Grilled portobello mushrooms with roasted red pepper, sauteed spinach, cilantro & salsa verde)
- Crunchy Shrimp (Tempura battered shrimp with cabbage slaw, cilantro, purple onion, queso fresco, mango & avocado ranch or adobo sauce)
- StrEat Corn (roasted corn casserole - hatch green chiles, pumpkin seeds & red adobo cream)
- Hatch Chile Bites (hatch green chile & cheese poppers)
- Sidewinders (seasoned spiral fries – savory or sweet)
- Funnel Fries (funnel cake fries with a sprinkling of powdered sugar)
- Canned Soft Drinks
- 12 oz. Bottled Water