Ten Things To Know About Hospitality Services
Before You Get To Campus!
- Dining plans begin Saturday, August 18, 2018.
- Your dining plan is on your Student ID Card.
- Dining plans are accepted at all Hospitality Services' locations. COWamongusTM and Starbucks® are not part of Hospitality Services. The Starbucks® at the Honors Hall does accept on-campus dining plans.
- You have until the 20th day of classes each semester to change your dining plan.
- Variety...no matter what you are hungry for, Hospitality Services is serving it on campus.
- Dining Bucks carry over from the fall to the spring semester, and in the spring you can roll Dining Bucks to your next on–campus living contract.
- Add–ons to dining plans can be done at the ID Office or on– line at www.raidercard.ttu.edu. Dining Bucks are non–refundable and non–transferable.
- You can add 15% to your dining plan once each semester if you run low.
- Most retail locations are open for late–night service, some until 2:00 a.m.
- Dining Bucks balances can be closely monitored on the Hospitality Services website.
Check us out at hospitality.ttu.edu for more information.
Contract Guide Menu
- Mission and Vision
- Residence Requirement
- How to Apply
- Deposits and Contract Period
- Detailed Contract Information
- Learning Communities
- Construction in the Halls
- Safety and Security
- Hospitality Services
- Dining Bucks
- Ten Things to Know
- Dining Options
- Raider Card/ID Card
- Move In