Social Justice Advocate
All Applications for the Fall 2021/Spring 2022 Semester are Due at 5:00pm on Friday, October 9, 2020. Interviews will take place during the Spring 2021 Semester
Social Justice Advocates provides leadership and advocacy in promoting the advancement and development of diversity, multiculturalism, social identity, and social justice through training, community development, programming/educational interactions, and educational dialogs within assigned complexes.
Required Qualifications at Time of Hire
- Achieve and maintain a 2.25 Semester GPA and 2.5 Cumulative GPA
- Must Complete 24 credit hours by start date
- Must be in Good Judicial Standing
How to Apply
What you need to apply:
- Cover Letter
- List of 3 references - These are not reference letters. We just need the references name, title, phone number, and email address. You can also choose to put these names and their contact information at the bottom of your resume.
Where to Apply:
- Click on this Link (Works best in FireFox)
- Type this requisition number in with no spaces "21403BR"
- Apply to the job.