Hall Office Close
- Friday, March 10, 2017, at 5:00 p.m.
- You will need to have your ID card to access the halls. You must fill out the Hall Access Form if you plan to enter the halls during the break.
Hall Offices Open
Hall offices open on Sunday, March 19, 2017, at 10:00 a.m. and return to 24/7 schedule.
- For EMERGENCIES, please contact the Community Advisor (CA) on call. The number will be posted at the hall office.
- Don't forget to let your CA know you are leaving.
- Residents are not required to vacate their rooms over the break, however, if you will be accessing the hall at any time during Spring Break, you MUST fill out the Spring Break Hall Access form no later than Monday, March 6, 2017, at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
- Check Hospitality Services for information regarding opening hours for the dining facilities during spring break.
Don't Forget To:
- Let your Community Advisor (CA) know when you are leaving.
- Make sure you have everything you need for the break (medication, passport, airline tickets, contact lenses, jewelry, electronics, etc.).
- Remove all perishables from your room.
- Take out your Trash.
- Close all your blinds and lock your windows.
- Turn off all lights and ceiling fans.
- The staff WILL be entering your rooms during the break. Please review the hall policies before leaving the residence halls for the break.
- Facilities staff are looking for volunteers for their Paint Crew for Spring Break. If interested email Drew Jahr at email@example.com.