Academic Improvement Plan
University Student Housing provides strategies assisting you in optimizing your academic success.
The USH Academic Improvement Plan addresses:
How am I dealing with academic stress?
Am I setting appropriate and realistic academic goals?
Am I able to identify the elements of critical thinking?
Is my time management working for or against me?
How is work affecting my studies?
- Positive academic goal setting
- Strategies to reduce academic stress
- Introduction to critical thinking skills
- Time management skills and suggestions
- Strategies to reduce workplace stress
- Campus resources assisting academic and personal issues
Your plan is positive, private, and tailored to your specific needs. This service is FREE to any University Student Housing student! The only cost is your time and an investment in yourself and your future. There are no judgments. We are here to help you on your journey to success.
To schedule an appointment or for more information please contact:
Joe Duke, M.Ed.
Coordinator for Academic Intervention