|FT Position Code||S1420
|PT Position Code||P1420
|Position Class Title||Enterprise Programmer Analyst V
|Position Description||The Enterprise Programmer Analyst V's role is to provide leadership for and participate in groups that analyze needs and design, develop, implement, and support enterprise software to meet user requirements and/or apply vendor-supplied upgrades. This position also provides leadership for groups that analyze, review, and alter enterprise software to increase operating efficiency, adapt to new requirements, and correct errors. Discretion and sound judgment is expected.
Enterprise positions are restricted for use in central IT Division areas reporting to the institutional CIO and, as such, may interface with key IT leadership and/or other functional leadership from the Texas Tech University System institutions.
|Essential Job Functions||Works independently and/or with team members to:
- Perform systems analysis, develop, and review programming code defined in project plans to meet design specifications, customer requirements, and/or applies vendor supplied upgrades.
- Develop project plans for application design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Organize and lead efforts to analyze, review, and modify existing enterprise software to increase operating efficiency, adapt to new requirements, and repair application errors.
Supervises and/or leads:
- Teams that analyze enterprise needs in order to design, develop, implement, and support complex enterprise applications.
- Efforts to evaluate enterprise application solutions that support strategic initiatives and goals.
May interface with key IT leadership and/or other functional leadership from the Texas Tech University System institutions.
Adheres to all appropriate Institutional policies (including IT OPs) and other relevant internal departmental policies.
|Knowledge, Skill, & Abilities||
Demonstrated ability to:
- Exercise judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Plan and organize effectively, prioritize goals, use time efficiently, and stay on task.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships.
Expert analytical and design skills, including systems analysis, process description, logic, problem diagnostics, and problem solving.
Accomplished in multiple advanced programming languages, syntax structures, and data management techniques at the enterprise level.
Expert understanding of system, application, and database design and development concepts and standards at the enterprise level.
Expert training in computer programming and project management through education or experience.
Demonstrated mastery of planning, organizing, and managing complex projects and time effectively and efficiently.
|Qualifications||Bachelor's degree with coursework in computer science, MIS, IT, or other related area plus seven (7) years related full-time paid experience OR a combination of related education and/or experience.
For TTU Only: Applicants for this Security Sensitive Level II position will be subject to a criminal background check and must pass a drug and alcohol test after a conditional offer of employment has been extended, but before employment can be confirmed.
|Employee Class||E1, E4
|Hourly Pay Range||
|Annual Pay Range||52,967 - 92,427 - 132,500