|FT Position Code||S1424
|PT Position Code||P1424
|Position Class Title||Enterprise Systems Analyst II
|Position Description||The Enterprise Systems Analyst II’s scope of responsibility includes providing enterprise system design and architecture implementation, planning, and deployment support, as well as, administration of multiple enterprise systems. This position is also expected to consult with users on specification requirements and manage complex system projects involving multiple areas. Discretion and sound judgment is expected.
Enterprise positions are restricted for use in central IT Division areas reporting to the institutional CIO and, as such, may interface with key IT leadership and/or other functional leadership from the Texas Tech University System institutions.
|Essential Job Functions|| Works independently and/or with team members to:
- Provide architectural design, development, testing, installation, deployment, maintenance, and administration of enterprise hardware and software systems.
- Perform systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications.
- Support enterprise hardware and software systems through system monitoring, problem diagnosis and resolution, configuration management, systems programming, and systems integration.
Ability to manage:
- Planning, implementation, deployment, and administration for enterprise systems.
- Complex enterprise system projects involving multiple areas and units.
May interface with key IT leadership and/or other functional leadership from the Texas Tech University System institutions.
Adheres to all appropriate Institutional policies (including IT Ops) and other relevant internal departmental policies.
|Knowledge, Skill, & Abilities|| Demonstrated ability to:
- Exercise judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Plan and organize effectively, prioritize goals, use time efficiently, and stay on task.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships.
Advanced analytical skills, including system analysis, process description, logic, problem diagnostics, and problem solving.
Experience administering one or more of the following OS platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Apple OS.
Experience with one or more enterprise class systems, including ERP, storage, messaging, communications, application servers, directory servers, and data center infrastructure.
Experience managing complex data center and/or systems administration projects.
Advanced knowledge and experience implementing industry standards relevant to data center and/or systems administration.
Advanced training in systems analysis, design, and administration through education and experience.
|Qualifications||Bachelor's degree with coursework in computer science, MIS, IT, or other related area plus seven (7) years related full-time paid experience OR a combination of related education and/or experience to equal eleven (11) years.
For TTU Only: Applicants for this Security Sensitive Level II position will be subject to a criminal background check and must pass a drug and alcohol test after a conditional offer of employment has been extended, but before employment can be confirmed.
|Employee Class||E1, E4
|Job Category||Technical and Paraprofessional
|Hourly Pay Range||
|Annual Pay Range||50000 – 68000 – 86000