|Position Description||- Represents Texas Tech University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents, staff and faculty of area high schools and community colleges to attract quality applicants and achieve enrollment goals.
- Coordinates and contribute to the success of various visit schedules for area high school and community colleges in the assigned area.
- Plans assigned recruiting events and programs.
- Counsels prospective applicants on the admissions process and opportunities at the university.
- Partners with Alumni Association, Parent and Family Relations, and other campus community offices in university wide student recruitment efforts.
- Assists with training and development for recruitment staff.
- Chairs or co-chairs committees within Undergraduate Admissions.
- Title is reserved for use in the Undergraduate Admissions department.