|Position Description||- Represents Texas Tech University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents, staff and faculty to attract quality applicants and achieve enrollment goals.
- Oversees various visit schedules for area high school and community colleges.
- Plans assigned recruiting events and programs.
- Counsels prospective applicants on the admissions process and opportunities at the university.
- Partners with Alumni Association, Parent and Family Relations, and other campus community offices in university wide student recruitment efforts.
- Supervises full-time, part-time, and student staff.
- Assesses and generates market approaches and evaluates potential student markets to achieve stated university recruitment goals.
- Assists with development and assessment of admission counselors' individual territory recruitment goals.
- Title is reserved for use in the Undergraduate Admissions department.