|Position Description||- Represents Texas Tech University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents, staff and faculty to attract quality applicants and achieve enrollment goals.
- Manages full-time, part-time, and student staff.
- Assesses and generates market approaches and evaluates potential student markets to achieve stated university recruitment goals.
- Plans, supervises and implements receptions, public relations and recruitment events in assigned region.
- Assesses programs to determine effectiveness.
- Partners with Alumni Association, Parent and Family Relations, and other campus community offices in university wide student recruitment efforts.
- Assists with development and assessment of admission counselors' individual territory recruitment goals.
- Maintains detailed records of fiscal responsibilities including efficiently allocating allotted resources to maximize effectiveness.