|Position Description||- Represent Texas Tech University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents, staff, and faculty of colleges and universities to attract quality applicants and achieve enrollment goals.
- Coordinate and contribute to the success of various visit schedules for colleges and universities in the assigned area.
- Plan assigned recruiting events and programs.
- Counsel prospective applicants on the admissions process and opportunities at the university.
- Partner with Alumni Association, Parent and Family Relations, and other campus community offices in university-wide student recruitment efforts.
- Assist with training and development for recruitment staff.
- Chair or co-chair committees within Graduate Admissions.
- Title is reserved for use in the Graduate School.