|Position Description||- Represent Texas Tech University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents, staff, and faculty of colleges and universities to attract quality applicants and achieve enrollment goals.
- Oversee various visit schedules for colleges and universities.
- Plan assigned recruiting events and programs.
- Counsel prospective applicants on the admissions process and opportunities at the university.
- Partner with Alumni Association, Parent and Family Relations, and other campus community offices in university-wide student recruitment efforts.
- Supervise full-time, part-time, and student staff.
- Assess and generate market approaches and evaluate potential student markets to achieve stated university recruitment goals.
- Title is reserved for use in the Graduate School.