PC/Network Support II
IT Help Central
Information Technology Division
Daniel is an affable, hardworking individual with an obvious passion for doing the right thing. He handles challenges and adversity with a confident determination, and he gently pulls others along to ensure the ultimate goals are achieved. Daniel was responsible for guiding the project of the Student Business Services dedicated call center. A task that normally takes 6 months to accomplish was ready for "go live" in less than 2 months. Not only was the center ready in an incredibly short time period, but Daniel provided hands-on training to newly hired call center agents suggesting best approaches for handling the voluminous number of calls SBS would receive. Daniel's job, by its very nature, is behind the scenes. Very few TTU employees know Daniel's name or his role, ironically, we would all know if he wasn't here to take care of us!
Criteria for Consideration for the Masked Rider Award
- Have four (4) years or more of continuous service with Texas Tech;
- Has been in a supervisory position for a minimum of one (1) year;
- Demonstrates initiative to contribute to the success of Texas Tech through his or her outstanding contributions at work;
- Extra efforts have been demonstrated through their accomplishments, timeliness, follow-through, willingness to help fellow employees; and ability to provide good customer service with creativity, dedication, cooperation and reliability.
- These individuals performed at a level above and beyond normal job requirements that have resulted in furthering the department's and Texas Tech's goals and mission.