Lead Account Processor
School of Law
As a leader for the Texas Tech University School of Law budget office, Bradley made a major impact through his contributions and innovative ideas that provided the Dean's office with information necessary to create plans and analysis imperative to overcoming a nationwide law school application and enrollment deficiency.
Criteria for Consideration for the Matador Award
- Individual has one to three years of continuous service with Texas Tech.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectations" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required trainings as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)