Utilities Operations Foreman
Patrick's leadership in maintaining safe, reliable and efficient environmental services for the Texas Tech main campus was instrumental in earning the 2013 Award for Excellence in Facilities Management from the Association of Physical Plant Administrators. He also developed multiple equipment operating and emergency action procedures for the university.
Criteria for Consideration for the Masked Rider Award
- Individual has four or more years of continuous service with Texas Tech and a minimum of one year in a supervisory position.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectaions" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required training as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)