Lead Account Processor, Psychology
College of Arts and Sciences
Kay's most recent achievement is the oversight of a major renovation project to the Psychology Building. During this project, Kay not only ensured completion of her daily job function, but she also frequently met with supervisors and contractors to ensure the project was being completed as planned. Throughout the oversight of the renovation project, Kay performed visual inspections of the progress, as well as coordinated the cleaning of offices and labs so scheduled renovations could occur. Kay has also been instrumental in organizing departmental picnics for students, their families, and faculty members on a bi-annual basis.
Criteria for Consideration for the Chancellor's Award of Excellence
- Individual has five or more years of continuous service with Texas Tech.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectations" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required trainings as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)