Unit Coordinator of Graphic Design
Libraries Communications & Marketing
Shannon excelled when she took on a very ambitious project, the Sowell Family Collection in Literature, Community & the Natural World, hosted by the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library. She also completed extensive research on how to enhance the Library kiosk to create a truly interactive experience.
Criteria for Consideration for the Masked Rider Award
- Individual has four or more years of continuous service with Texas Tech and a minimum of one year in a supervisory position.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectaions" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required training as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)