Center for Active Learning & Undergraduate Engagement
Erin has been instrumental in the pursuit of recognizing the TECHniques Center staff as advisors to the Tech community. She was instrumental in the implementation of Project CASE, a large grant program that allows a partnership with the Burkhart Center for Autism Education and Research to provide an intensive, wraparound support model to students with developmental disabilities who want to obtain a postsecondary academic degree or certificate.
Criteria for Consideration for the President's Award of Excellence
- Individual has one or more years of continuous service with Texas Tech.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectations" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required trainings as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)