Unit Coordinator of Electronic Media
Amy produced several high-caliber videos, including a feature on the new Crossroads Recording Studio, a time-lapse video capturing a day of Library activity from the vantage point of the Student Union Building, a FACE (Faculty Academic Contributions Exhibit) video featuring the contributions of 8 Tech researchers, and short videos on "getting around in the Library."
Criteria for Consideration for the Chancellor's Award of Excellence
- Individual has one to three years of continuous service with Texas Tech.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectations" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required trainings as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)