Unit Manager for Finance and Administration
College of Human Sciences
Jodi oversees the financial and administrative functions within the College of Human Sciences and developed a number of new processes and systems including the "Budget Prep Party" where all business managers come together and work to enter budget information with Jodi as their guide. Jodi leads the college through new processes and procedures so that Human Sciences is known for its timely response, accuracy, and problem solving skills.
Criteria for Consideration for the President's Award of Excellence
- Individual has one or more years of continuous service with Texas Tech.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectations" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required trainings as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)