Supervisor Mathematics and Statistics
College of Arts and Sciences
Deanna handled the mechanics and details for two conferences and was instrumental in creating a workspace which utilized available resources and enhanced opportunities for students, faculty and staff and provided troubleshooting for not one - but two floods within the building. Deanna played a key role in building rapport among staff which positively impacts interactions with faculty, graduate students, student, parents and inter-university personnel.
Criteria for Consideration for the Masked Rider Award
- Individual has four or more years of continuous service with Texas Tech and a minimum of one year in a supervisory position.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectaions" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required training as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)