Unit Supervisor of Student Division
College of Arts and Sciences
One of Kim's primary duties includes supervision of the degree auditing function of the largest college on campus. Most notably, Kim had a primary role in the development of the college's electronic degree plan. Kim's efforts and assistance in the development of the electronic degree plan allowed for the College of Arts and Sciences to display vast improvements in the service provided to students, as well as increased efficiency of the completion of degree audits. Kim is very innovative, service-oriented, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that students receive the best possible experience from the College of Arts and Science.
Criteria for Consideration for the Chancellor's Award of Excellence
- Individual has five or more years of continuous service with Texas Tech.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectations" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required trainings as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)