Unit Supervisor Natural Resources Management
College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
Nita oversees staff in both the Natural Resources Management Department and the Texas Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Unit. She created reports necessary for forecasting and planning that included "what if" scenarios enabling the Department Chair to make informed decisions. Additionally, Nita's efforts improved communication within the department and built greater report across the university.
Criteria for Consideration for the Masked Rider Award
- Individual has four or more years of continuous service with Texas Tech and a minimum of one year in a supervisory position.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectaions" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required training as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)