Sponsored Programs Accounting & Reporting (SPAR)
Tonya takes a leadership role in providing information and training for departmental users, financial risk assessment audits, document retention, and digitization. She encourages teamwork through her exemplary customer service and received accolades related to the first sub-recipient audit for South Plains College. Tonya carefully monitors budget revisions pending SPAR approval and she expedites the process for departments and provides the same customer service for the subcontractors as well.
Criteria for Consideration for the President's Award of Excellence
- Individual has one or more years of continuous service with Texas Tech.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectations" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required trainings as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)