Assistant Director TECHniques Center
Student Disability Services
Competition for tutor recruits is a challenge for the TECHniques Center and Brandi's ideas and problem solving skills greatly contributed to the increased success of tutor recruitment. She has also been instrumental in recent efforts to promote public awareness of the Center through increased press, funding opportunities, a partnership with the Burkhart Center for Autism Education and Research and award recognition for the department.
Criteria for Consideration for the Chancellor's Award of Excellence
- Individual has one to three years of continuous service with Texas Tech.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectations" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required trainings as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)