Senior Associate Director TECHniques Center
Student Disability Services
Carol is an amazing motivator who keeps the energy of the TECHniques Center professional staff and student staff at a high level by recognizing hard work and providing professional development opportunities throughout the year. Carol helped develop several new aspects of the TECHniques Center, such as the Master Tutors program, new evaluation forms, and an annual 2-day conference style training.
Criteria for Consideration for the Masked Rider Award
- Individual has four or more years of continuous service with Texas Tech and a minimum of one year in a supervisory position.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectaions" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required training as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)