Office of Research Services
Heather edited the New Faculty Research Handbook for the Vice President of Research and is currently working with a cross-campus team to develop a series of training sessions called "Raider Research University" for departmental research administrators. Heather also worked with Dr. Scott Ridley to complete two strategic proposals.
Criteria for Consideration for the Chancellor's Award of Excellence
- Individual has one to three years of continuous service with Texas Tech.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectations" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required trainings as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)