Contact HR Talent Development
HR Talent Development
170 Doak Conference Center
Phone 806 742 0530
HR Talent Development Staff Directory
Q) How do I logon to TotalLMS?
A) You may logon to TotalLMS using this link. Logon using your eRaider credentials. If you are not an active TTU employee, you will receive an error message stating your user account cannot be found. If you are a new employee, your profile must be active for you to access the training system.
Q) How do I register for training?
A) On the Learner Home page, you may register for training in your To Do area. Assigned training may be registered for by using the register button in the To Do area. You may also register for training through the Catalog. Scroll to the bottom of the Home Page to view the Catalog. Select the desired training from the categories. You will be emailed an automatic registration confirmation.
Example: To register for the online EEO class follow these steps:
- Scroll down to the Catalog on the Home Page.
- Select EEO Online Training.
- Select the appropriate training, Employees should take EEEO101 while Managers should take EEEO201.
- Select the Register button
- Confirm the registration by selecting the Submit button
- From the Activity Details page, either launch the training by selecting the Start button or you may select Done buttonto return to the Home Page.
- The Start button will appear on the Home Page in the To Do area. Use this button to launch the course material at any time.
For a video walkthrough of the registration process, please visit this link.
Q) How do I cancel training?
On the Home Page you may cancel a training registration. In your To Do area, highlight the training you want to cancel. Select the Other Actions pull down menu. From the pull down menu, select Cancel Registration. On the Cancellation Confirmation page, select Cancel Marked. You will be redirected back to the Home Page. The training will no longer appear in your To Do area.
Example: To cancel a SERVICEplus registration follow these steps:
- Scroll to the To Do area on the Home Page.
- Select the training you want to cancel, in this case it’s the SERVICEplus class.
- Select the Other Actions pull down menu.
- Select Cancel Registration from the pull down menu.
- On the Cancellation Confirmation page, confirm the cancellation by selecting Cancel Marked.
- You will be redirected back to the Home Page. The canceled course will no longer appear in your To Do area. You will be emailed an automatic cancellation confirmation.
Q) How do I view my training transcript?
Your training transcript is a record of all your completed trainings. To view your transcript, follow these steps:
- Select the Learn option from the Menu Bar.
- Select Learning Activity Reports from the pull down menu.
- Select Training Transcript.
- From the Training Transcript page you may export your transcript to PDF using the export button.
- Return to the Home Page by clicking on the Learner Tab located at the top of the page.
Q) How do I view my training analysis?
Your training analysis is a record of all your required and recommended trainings. To view your analysis, follow these steps:
- Select the Assess option from the Menu Bar.
- Select Training Analysis from the pull down menu.
- From the Training Analysis page you may export your analysis to Excel using the export icon or print your analysis using the printer icon .
Q) How do I print/save my EEO certificate?
You may print your EEO certificate at any time. Follow the Training Analysis instructions above. Once you are on the Training Analysis page, follow these steps to print your certificate:
- Select the Curriculum: EEOC Certification link under the Name column.
- On the Activity Details page, click on the certificate icon to view, save, or print your EEO certificate.
Q) How do I check my EEO status?
You may check your EEO status by viewing your Training Analysis. The Training Analysis will show the date you last completed EEO training as well as the date your certification will expire. You may also calculate your EEO expiration date from the date on your EEO certificate; your training will expire two years from the date on your certificate.