TTU HR News
New and Improved Human Resources Website
Human Resources (HR) is proud to introduce our new and improved website. The focus of our new website is on you, the customer. Simply find your role in the left navigation menu:
- Prospective Employee – Job opportunities and the many benefits of working at Texas Tech
- New Employee – Onboarding Information to assist new employees before the first day of work through the first six months. Includes the I-9/New Employee Packet (NEP)
- Current Employee – Information on benefits, services, and important rules and policies
- Manager / Supervisor – Tools for recruitment and hiring, compensation and position management, new employee onboarding, talent support, talent transition, professional development, HR reporting (Cognos), and HR system security
- HR Partners – Tools for business managers, Employee Service Coordinators (ESC's) and departmental support staff who partner with Human Resources to coordinate and manage HR functions at the department level
Need to contact someone in Human Resources? You can still find us in the left navigation menu:
- HR Sections – Links for Employee Services Center, Compensation & Operations, Talent Management, Professional Development, and HR Systems.
- Staff Directory - All of our contact information listed on one page.
Our old website will redirect to our new website for a couple of months, but if you have saved any of our links as favorites/bookmarks, we recommend saving the new ones soon.
If you have questions about this announcement or the new site, please contact us at email@example.com.