Assistant Director for Communications & Marketing
Julie is an integral member of the international award-winning Creative Team. Her authorship of an award-winning essay culminated in a 30-second feature video broadcast on the Thomson Reuters Building in Times Square which opened the door for Raider Red to be spotlighted in one of the most prominent advertising locations. Julie's work also included coordinating the grand opening ceremony of the University Library's Sound Recording Studio. Despite the fact that a key speaker was unavailable at the last minute, this event has been touted as the event of the year with students providing accounts of their studio experience and how it has benefitted their academic career.
Criteria for Consideration for the Masked Rider Award
- Have four (4) years or more of continuous service with Texas Tech;
- Has been in a supervisory position for a minimum of one (1) year;
- Demonstrates initiative to contribute to the success of Texas Tech through his or her outstanding contributions at work;
- Extra efforts have been demonstrated through their accomplishments, timeliness, follow-through, willingness to help fellow employees; and ability to provide good customer service with creativity, dedication, cooperation and reliability.
- These individuals performed at a level above and beyond normal job requirements that have resulted in furthering the department's and Texas Tech's goals and mission.