Associate Managing Director
LaDonna oversees all employee benefits, retirement, and recruitment. She was responsible for combining several HR-related budgets into one departmental budget. She contacted all nine retirement vendors and implemented the first ever plan year reviews for both TTU and HSC. LaDonna has greatly reduced the response turnaround time in the Employee Service Center as she leads a team working with retiring employees, involuntarily-terminated employees, and voluntarily-terminated employees.
Criteria for Consideration for the Matador Award
- A new employee with one (1) to three (3) years of continuous service with Texas Tech;
- Significant improvements have been performed throughout the year in his or her area, or within the Texas Tech community;
- Ideas and contributions were innovative, significant and progressed through cooperation and initiative;
- Has demonstrated a self-starter and take-charge attitude; and
- Has volunteered to assist when and where needed.