Stephanie came to HR from University Career Services where she was instrumental in connecting students with careers after graduation. Her efforts strengthened Texas Tech's reputation for producing high quality graduates, as well as our commitment towards our students' success. Stephanie's passion for helping others succeed in their career is what motivated her to pursue a career in human resources. After only a few months in her new role, she was integral in developing and delivering the improved Position Description and Performance Evaluation training module. She has made an impact with her outreach efforts across campus and built solid relationships; employees are now seeking her for assistance with their concerns. Stephanie embodies the culture that Talent Management promotes – putting people first!
Criteria for Consideration for the Masked Rider Award
- Have four (4) years or more of continuous service with Texas Tech;
- Has been in a supervisory position for a minimum of one (1) year;
- Demonstrates initiative to contribute to the success of Texas Tech through his or her outstanding contributions at work;
- Extra efforts have been demonstrated through their accomplishments, timeliness, follow-through, willingness to help fellow employees; and ability to provide good customer service with creativity, dedication, cooperation and reliability.
- These individuals performed at a level above and beyond normal job requirements that have resulted in furthering the department's and Texas Tech's goals and mission.