Contact HR Systems
195 Doak Conference Center
HR Systems Staff Directory
The HR Systems Office manages the testing, development, maintenance, and security access for Human Resources Information Systems including Banner-HR, ePAF, HR Imaging, Cognos HR Reporting, and other HR systems. We develop HR reports, metrics, and consistency edits.
HR System Security Access
The Texas Tech Banner Enterprise System is a multi-dimensional, administrative database that gives a complete picture of Human Resources, Student Systems, and Finance for tracking and reporting purposes.
TEAM is an online tracking, reporting and management system that allows Org Managers to assign and manage security roles for employees whose job description requires access to Banner online systems.
- Assign security roles: Go to TEAM , select "Access Request" > Select "HR Security Request"> Enter the employee's eRaider ID > Select the appropriate role.
- Find reports: Go to TEAM. Select "Use Reports" > Choose "ePAF Approvers by Department" or "ePAF Originators by Home Department"
Electronic Personnel Action Form (ePAF) The ePAF is used to make employment status changes such as; hire, separate, begin and end jobs, increase/decrease salaries, transfer, etc...
- ePAF Originators must register for the All About HR and ePAF (HREPAF01) class and will receive access upon completion of the class.
- ePAF Approvers are granted access by their organizational management via TEAM Get Instructions: How to Grant Security Access to ePAF Approvers - Video
TEAM App automatically assigns ePAF Approvers to Level 20 - Department. Managers can also request approvers to be assigned to additional approval levels:
- Level 5 - FYI
- Level 10 - Principal Investigators
- Level 32 - Financial Aid
- Level 33 - Graduate School
- Level 35 - Research Services
- Level 37 - Dean or Area
- Level 50 - Vice President
- Level 51 - Provost
- Level 60 - President
- Not sure who has ePAF access? Find reports: Go to TEAM, select "Use Reports" > Choose "ePAF Approvers by Department" or "ePAF Originators by Home Department".
- Please contact us with questions or problems with ePAF access:
- HR Reporting (Cognos) Org Managers can authorize individuals via TEAM to review HR Reports in Cognos for their organizations.
Other Banner System Information
- For assistance with other HR system security, please mailto:
- Banner Reference Materials
HR Reporting (Cognos) provides business-organized reports for human resources, student and financial applications. The HR Systems Office provides a number of standardized reports that can be accessed through Cognos. Suggestions for standardized reports or requests for ad hoc reports may be sent to email@example.com.