Texas Tech University is committed to the inherent dignity of all individuals and the celebration of diversity.
Texas Tech faculty and staff have started several campus programs and organizations that help foster a diverse culture and environment, including:
- Arab American Faculty Forum
- Black Faculty And Staff Association
- Chinese Faculty & Staff Association
- Latino/Hispanic Faculty & Staff Association
- Student Government Association
- The Women's Studies Program
Additionally, Texas Tech currently hosts the National Registry of Diverse & Strategic Faculty. The Registry is a free service designed to help connect current and prospective faculty members from underrepresented groups with institutions of higher education seeking to hire qualified candidates for open faculty positions.