Human Sciences (Interdisciplinary studies)
Academic Advisor, Office Manager
Academic Advising Services
Phone: (806)742-1180 |
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please call or use Time Trade to schedule an appointment.
Time Trade is now in place in the Advising Office!
Students can make an appointment with their advisor over the internet! Visit www.ttuhs.timetrade.com and set up your appointment now!
The mission of the Office of Academic Advising is to provide a service of quality advisement to the students in the College of Human Sciences through recruitment, orientation, and graduation.
Academic Advising in the College of Human Sciences strives to:
- Promote student success and development.
- Assist students in clarifying their educational, career, and life goals.
- Collaborate with students in developing educational plans that are compatible with their goals, interests, and abilities.
- Provide accurate information on University, College, and major requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Encourage student responsibility and self-direction.
- Increase student awareness of resources and support services within the university system.