College of Human Sciences
Welcome, College of Human Sciences Alumni!
The College of Human Sciences at Texas Tech has a vast and growing network of alumni. We are incredibly proud of the accomplishments of our alumni. Whether you graduated long ago or recently, please take a moment to update your information with us by completing the form below.
Connect With Us
Your sustained involvement with the college ensures our continued growth and our ability to improve the human condition locally, nationally, and globally. Please connect with us on LinkedIn and our other social media channels by clicking the icons below.
College of Human Sciences News
- Texas Tech Ranked as Nation's Best College Financial Literacy Program The Red to Black financial coaching program played a large role in the ranking.
- Texas Tech to Host Feed Your Body and Soul Week The weeklong series of events raises awareness about eating disorders.
- Officials Break Ground on Experimental Sciences Building II
- Texas Tech to Break Ground on Experimental Sciences Building II The new facility will help in the development and expansion of research capabilities.
- Chancellor's Council Honors Faculty, Celebrates 50th Anniversary Chancellor Robert L. Duncan presented teaching and research awards to esteemed faculty throughout the Texas Tech University System.
- Human Development and Family Studies Alumnus Teams Up with Houston's Millionaire Matchmaker
- There's a 'Lott' to Learn from Personal Financial Planning Alumna on Securing Your Financial Future
- Texas Tech Alumna Makes Headway in Alaskan Interior Design
- Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management Alumnus Receives Esteemed Leadership Role at the Age of 31
- Home Economics Alumna Publishes Latest Dietary Wellness Book
- Personal Financial Planning Alumna Empowers Clients to Achieve Their Financial Dreams
- Texas Tech Alumnus Founds Root Juices, a Company That Produces Farm-To-Table Fresh Juices
- Retail Management Alumna Takes on New York City
- Certified Financial Planner Helps Clients' Dreams Come True
- Interior and Environmental Design Alumna's Research Positively Impacts Lives Through Furniture Design