College of Human Sciences
Welcome, College of Human Sciences Alumni!
The College of Human Sciences at Texas Tech has a vast and growing network of alumni. We are incredibly proud of the accomplishments of our alumni. Whether you graduated long ago or recently, please take a moment to update your information with us by completing the form below.
Find the value in staying connected.
Your sustained involvement with the college ensures our continued growth and our ability to improve the human condition locally, nationally, and globally. Please connect with us on LinkedIn and our other social media channels by clicking the icons below.
- Alumni Videos
- Alumna's Experience in Human Development and Family Studies Program Prepares Her for Graduate School
- First Year Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher Lands 3 Grants for Classroom Success
- Marriage and Family Therapy Alumni Couple Reflect on How the Program Helped Shape Their Careers
- Personal Financial Planning (PFP) Alumna, Kim Bridges Ph.D., CFP®, CPWA®, Says Her Journey to Becoming a Financial Planner Began in the Marine Corps
- PFP Alumna Makes Work Experience in the Financial Planning Industry More Accessible with Her Company Simply Paraplanner
- Nutrition Alumna Impacts Thousands Through TTUHSC Employee Health and Wellness Programs
- Early Childhood Alumna and LISD Teacher of the Month Shares Unique Teaching Experience
- PFP Alumni Founder of Pland Financial, a Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) Firm
- Early Childhood alumna awarded Rookie Teacher of the Year
- RHIM Graduate Expands Wine and Beverage Industry with Dream Career at Southern Glazer's
- PFP Alumni Guides Clients Through Financial Concerns and Marries fellow TTU PFP Graduate
- Apparel Design and Manufacturing Alumna Inspires Women Through Activewear Line
- Family and Consumer Sciences (FCS) Alumna and Lifelong 4-H Member Educates Her Community as a County Extension Agent
- Entrepreneurial Alumna Credits Texas Tech University for Providing Her With a Solid Foundation to Passionately Pursue Her Dream of Helping Others Through Nutrition and Counseling
- Determined to Further Pursue the Human Impact Side of His Career, HDFS Alumni Completed His Master's Degree with a Specific Emphasis on Adult Psychosocial Development
- Interior Design (ID) Alumna Says That Life as a Registered Interior Designer in Texas Allows Her to Live Out Her Dream of Designing for Healthcare Facilities
- PFP Alumni Severs as President of Graham Capital Strategies and Managing Director of Principal Financial Group in El Paso, Texas
- RHIM Alumnus Found Success as Owner and President of Royal Catering, One of the Largest Catering Companies in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- HDFS and CMFT Alumna Receives President's Excellence in Gender Equity Award
- RHIM Almuna Finds Uniquely Appealing Career as National Sales Manager for AlliedPRA Hawaii
- Nutritional Sciences Alumna Appointed County Extension Agent for Family and Community Health in Runnels County by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
- FCS Alumna Teaches Life Skills Encompassing Fashion Design, Lifetime Nutrition and Wellness, Finance, Interior Design, and Child Development
- HDFS Alumna Serves Community as House Manager for Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Southwest
- As Vice President of Advanced Strategies, PFP Alumni enjoys the Opportunity to Utilize Creativity to Develop Advanced Financial Strategies
- HDFS Alumna Supports Patients as a Certified Child Life Specialist (CCLS) at Cook Children's Medical Center
- CFAS Alumna Continues Her Journey at Texas Tech as an Academic Specialist with the Learning Center
- HDFS and CFAS Alumni Sets Students Up for Success as a Senior Academic Advisor at Texas Tech
- Nutritional Sciences Alumna Inspired to Become a Dietitian Because of Her Own Struggles With Cystic Fibrosis
- COHS Alumnus Worked for NATO to Develop the Management Plan and Programing for the Geilenkirchen Child Development Center
- RHIM Alumni Works as Operations Manager at French Creek Sportsman's Club, Conde Nast Reader's Choice #1 Resort in the US
- Fashion Merchandising Alumna Becomes Co-founder and CEO of Motherputter
- Retail Management Alumna Utilizes Background in Fashion Merchandising to Ensure Academy's Athletic and Outdoor Apparel Stays Stocked
- Marriage and Family Therapy Alumna Takes an Innovative Approach to Autism Research
- RHIM Alumni Brothers Found Success Managing Private Community Clubs
- RHIM Alumnus Serves as Corporate Vice President of Sales & Marketing for NewcrestImage
- PFP Alumnus Makes it His Job to Help People Reach Their Potential by Solving Their Complex Financial Situations
- Alumna Turned Staff Member Shares Story of Marrow Transplants
- Alumna Julie Mumme Smith Awarded the 2017 Meritorious Service Award
- Alumna Becky Hollands Lands Vogue Taiwan
- College of Human Sciences Faculty and Alumni Named 40 Under 40 by InvestmentNews
- Human Development & Family Studies Alumna Recognized as World Class Leader in Education
- Interior Design Alumnus Earns White House Position
- Human Development and Family Studies Alumnus Teams Up with Houston's Millionaire Matchmaker
- Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management Alumnus Receives Esteemed Leadership Role at the Age of 31
- Home Economics Alumna Publishes Latest Dietary Wellness Book
- Texas Tech Alumnus Founds Root Juices, a Company That Produces Farm-To-Table Fresh Juices
College of Human Sciences News
- Six Texas Tech Faculty Members Honored With 2019 Chancellor's Council Awards Chancellor Tedd L. Mitchell recognized the system’s top faculty with teaching and research awards.
- Why we're so obsessed with rigid diets like keto Whether you’re in favor of food rules or totally against any sort of structured plan, it’s pretty hard to deny that we Americans crave them. Proof is in the popularity of programs, like the Whole 30, the ketogenic diet, the carnivore diet, intermittent fasting, and others, which promote eliminating entire food groups and/or following certain (often strict) guidelines. Do we like a good no-sugar, no-grain, no-alcohol challenge or is there something else at play?
- Center for Collegiate Recovery Communities Hosts Ninth Annual Conference of Addiction, Recovery & Families The conference is open to professionals, counselors, social workers and anyone working with individuals and families in addiction recovery.
- Are Men Better at Multitasking Than Women? When multitasking, men maintained higher efficiency in the laundry task. Men and women performed equally well in keeping the baby happy.
- Matthew Koehl: Bridging the Gap The undergraduate researcher and peer educator reflects on his time and accomplishments at Texas Tech University.