College of Human Sciences
Welcome, College of Human Sciences Alumni!
The College of Human Sciences at Texas Tech has a vast and growing network of alumni. We are incredibly proud of the accomplishments of our alumni. Whether you graduated long ago or recently, please take a moment to update your information with us by completing the form below.
Find the value in staying connected.
Your sustained involvement with the college ensures our continued growth and our ability to improve the human condition locally, nationally, and globally. Please connect with us on LinkedIn and our other social media channels by clicking the icons below.
- Alumni Videos
- Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS) alumna Jonna Mayer gets to make a positive difference in the lives of her students every day
- Personal Financial Planning Alumnus Uses a Combination of Statistics and Research to Help Clients Live Their Best Life
- Hospitality and Retail Management Alumnus Credits Goal Setting and Company Visioning as His Keys to Success
- Alumna Turned Staff Member Shares Story of Marrow Transplants
- Alumna Julie Mumme Smith Awarded the 2017 Meritorious Service Award
- Alumna Becky Hollands Lands Vogue Taiwan
- Nutritional Sciences' John Parenti II named Director of Nutrition for University of Minnesota Athletics
- Alumnus Eddie Canales gives back to his community with impactful role at Houston ISD
- Personal Financial Planning (PFP) alumnus Jonathan “Jon” Robertson
- College of Human Sciences Faculty and Alumni Named 40 Under 40 by InvestmentNews
- Human Development & Family Studies Alumna Recognized as World Class Leader in Education
- Interior Design Alumnus Earns White House Position
- Interior and Environmental Design Alumna's Research Positively Impacts Lives Through Furniture Design
- Retail Management Alumna Takes on New York City
- Certified Financial Planner Helps Clients' Dreams Come True
- Human Development and Family Studies Alumnus Teams Up with Houston's Millionaire Matchmaker
- There's a 'Lott' to Learn from Personal Financial Planning Alumna on Securing Your Financial Future
- Texas Tech Alumna Makes Headway in Alaskan Interior Design
- Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management Alumnus Receives Esteemed Leadership Role at the Age of 31
- Home Economics Alumna Publishes Latest Dietary Wellness Book
- Personal Financial Planning Alumna Empowers Clients to Achieve Their Financial Dreams
- Texas Tech Alumnus Founds Root Juices, a Company That Produces Farm-To-Table Fresh Juices
College of Human Sciences News
- New Hospitality and Retail Management Chair Plans to Capitalize on Connections Robert Paul Jones wants industry to fight to hire Texas Tech graduates.
- Texas Tech Hosts Summit on Sexual Harassment The three-day summit will focus on sexual harassment in academia, and features multiple national experts.
- Freshman Claims Rare Honor With Big Heart, Hard Work Elizabeth Walker is one of 29 Texans to win the 2018 Congressional Award Gold Medal.
- Apparel Design Program Director Creates Uniforms for Women in the Oil Industry Su-Jeong Hwang Shin partnered with RPS Solutions to design coveralls for Halliburton.
- Study: Caregivers Should Understand Possible Adverse Effects on Well-being Retirement planning should provide for long-term care needs.