Frequently Asked Questions
What is your goal in team building?
- Time for a new or renewed attitude about why we are here
- A chance to know who we work with in a new way
- Provide the best care possible for those who are entrusted to us by working on being
the best team we can be.
What size staff can you work with?
- Depending on the space and time available, we can work with groups up to and over
100 in number. No matter what size the group, a fluid space is needed to allow for
movement in and out of various activities and coming back to a seated area to discuss
as an entire group.
What is the most effective length of time for team building?
- Time depends again on the number of participants and the projected outcomes for the
training. If a group is already working well together and is looking for re-energizing,
the session can be as quick as a couple of hours.
- If the group is struggling to work effectively, then the session will be a full day
with booster sessions in the next month and months encouraged.
Will you come to us or will we come to you?
- We have found it to be most beneficial to get out of your regular confines for this
training. If your budget or time constraints do not allow for you to leave your facility,
we can come to you.
What is the cost?
- Cost can vary by group size, location etc…please contact us for more information.
How much lead time do we need to schedule a program?
- Depending on availability, a month or more advance notification is desired in order
to schedule your event. Once scheduled, details of the presentation will be confirmed
(number of participants, location, projected goals of session, equipment needed etc…)
with your contact person.