McKenzie Lectureship Presents
For questions or further information contact:
George Comiskey, Ph.D., LCDC
March 7-8, 2019
Registration is OpenRegister Now
Closes: February 22, 2019
McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center
Event Locations Map
The McKenzie Lectureship Series
Center for Collegiate Recovery Communities
Amarillo Association of Addiction Professionals
Charles Conatser, PhD
Founder/Director of The Healing Center, Lubbock, TX
Lance Dixon, PhD
Licensed Psychologist/Registered Health Service Psychologist, Denton, TX
Emmy Lu Henley, PhD, RDN, CEDRD
CRC Program Director for Eating Disorders @TTU
Sherri Layton, LCDC, CCS
La Hacienda Treatment Center, Hunt, TX
Patti Mandrell, MEd, LPC, EAP
Co-Founder of REFUGE Services, Lubbock, TX
Kelly Martin, MEd, LPC-S, RPT-S
Child Counselor @ The Playroom, Lubbock, TX
Tom McGovern Ed.D., LPC, LMFT, LCDC
Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry, TTU
Charlie McMordie, LPC, LCDC
Licensed Therapist, Amarillo, TX
Dale Quigley ("Quig")
Deputy Coordinator of the National Marijuana Initiative for The High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) Program in the United States, Denver, CO
David Shea, PhD
Teacher at Bodhichitta Kadampa Buddhist Center, Lubbock, TX
Registration is Open.Register Now
Registration closes February 22, 2019
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham:
- Room rate: $89
- Guests can email email@example.com or call at 806-792-3600.
- Be sure to ask for Collegiate Recovery Conference to receive rate.
- Deadline for reservations will be: February 28, 2019.
- Room rate: $119
- Guests can call 806.766.7000 for reservations
- Be sure to ask for Collegiate Recovery Conference to receive the $119.00 rate.
- Guests can also go to link below for reservations:
- Deadline for reservation will be February 20, 2019.
- Room rate: $94
- Guests can call 806.765.8900 for reservations
- Be sure to ask for the Collegiate Recovery Conference Block to receive rate.
- Deadline for reservations will be: February 6, 2019