Undergraduate Program Outcomes
Bachelor of Science in Apparel Design and Manufacturing
ADM Program Outcomes
- Students will have an in-depth working knowledge of the garment assembly process.
- Students will demonstrate working knowledge of flat pattern design techniques and draping techniques
- Students will develop effective communication skills for their design ideas
- Students will be able to identify suitable fashion fabrics for their intended end use.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to work with various design software.
- Students will have a basic knowledge of the garment manufacturing and mass production process.