Environmental Design with a Concentration in Apparel Design
Master of Science in Environmental Design with a Concentration in Apparel Design
Texas Tech University offers an innovative master's degree program in Apparel Design & Manufacturing that is nationally recognized and accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design.
Promote your ideas, creativity, and career with our fashion design master's degree.
The Apparel Design & Manufacturing program in the Texas Tech College of Human Sciences is nationally recognized and accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design.
Our new concentration in the fashion design graduate program features opportunities for students interested in apparel design and emphasizes sustainable design, entrepreneurship in fashion, innovative apparel design technology, and creative design studio.
In addition, the accelerated bachelor-to-master's degree program allows academically capable students to accelerate their undergraduate degree programs, begin graduate work in their fourth year, and finish both a bachelor's and master's degree in a total of approximately five years.
Earn a Master' Degree with an Apparel Design Concentration
The master's concentration in apparel design will give you a superior foundation in human centered apparel design research.
Our fashion and apparel concentration master's degree has a strong focus on:
- Sustainable Design. Develop resource-efficient apparel that considers product lifecycles and environmental impacts.
- Entrepreneurship in Fashion. Promote your fashion career in a variety of fashion related textile and apparel industries.
- Innovative Apparel Design Technology. Innovate using advanced apparel design technology including virtual design and 3D body scanning for mass production and customization.
- Creative Design Studio. Advance critical thinking and competitive design expertise and apply these processes to creative solutions.
After completing your Master of Science in Environmental Design Concentration in Apparel Design, you will find professional opportunities in fields such as:
- Apparel Design for Mass Production and Customization
- Apparel Technology Management
- Technical Design
- Apparel Design Education
- Fashion Business