Admission to the Graduate School must be obtained through the graduate admissions office (online application): http://www.depts.ttu.edu/gradschool/admissions/how.php.
Application to the department of design graduate programs in the areas of Interior and Environmental Design is located at http://www.depts.ttu.edu/hs/dod/ied/docs/ApplicationforAdmissionToGS.pdf.
The acceptance process is based on a review of the following criteria.
- Grade point average from undergraduate/ graduate study
- Copies of official transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement of intent including current research interests
- A design portfolio or examples of scholarly writing
- A resume
- TOEFEL scores for international students
- GRE scores
Unique Contributions as evidenced in the applicant's resume or vita:
- Special accomplishments in industry or academic pursuits.
- Leadership experience and potential
- Other unique life experiences relevant to the pursuit of a graduate degree