Admission to the Graduate School must be obtained through the graduate admissions office (online application): http://www.depts.ttu.edu/gradschool/admissions/how.php.
Application to the department of design graduate programs in the areas of Interior and Environmental Design is located at http://www.depts.ttu.edu/hs/dod/ied/docs/ApplicationforAdmissionToGS.pdf.
The acceptance process is based on a review of the following criteria.
- GPA from undergraduate/graduate study
- GRE score
- TOEFL scores (International Students)
- Copies of official transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Design Portfolio
Unique Contributions as evidenced in the applicant's resume or vita:
- Special accomplishments in industry or academic pursuits.
- Leadership experience and potential
- Other unique life experiences relevant to the pursuit of a graduate degree