Human Sciences Committees and Councils
Commencement Activities Committee
Assist with college activities related to all graduations.
- Assist with setting up facilities for college activities following fall and spring graduation.
- Assist with college reception (maintain food supplies, keep serving tables tidy, etc.)
- Organize and distribute diplomas.
- Coordinate with dean’s office staff.
- A representative from each department will be appointed by the Department Chair.
- The Coordinator of College Development and External Relations and a representative of the dean’s office will also serve on the committee.
- Term of office is one year. Reappointment is possible.
All commencement reception activities will be coordinated by the dean’s office. Committee members will assist dean’s office staff as requested. The departmental representative will be responsible for coordinating and distributing diplomas to graduates from his/her department.