Human Sciences Committees and Councils
Graduate Coordinating Committee
The Graduate Coordinating Committee promotes, encourages, and supports graduate program
activities in the College of Human Sciences.
- Identify issues regarding graduate programs in the college.
- Select CoHS nominees for various research-related student awards and other awards
- Make recommendations to the Dean about various graduate education issues.
- The committee is composed of all graduate program directors in the college.
- Committee members serve on the committee as long as they are program director. If
the program director is unable to serve, a substitute will be appointed by the department
- The Associate Dean for Research will chair the committee.
- The committee will meet periodically as is needed to carry out assigned responsibilities.
- The Associate Dean for Research serves as Chairperson of the committee and facilitates