Human Sciences Committees and Councils
State Employee Charitable Campaign Committee
The State Employee Charitable Campaign Committee will serve as a liaison to the Campus Campaign Committee and implement the campaign in the college.
- Attend meetings called by the college coordinator.
- Distribute pledge information to faculty members in individual departments.
- Collect donations and report to the college coordinator.
- The committee is comprised of a representative from each academic department.
- The designated college coordinator is appointed by the Dean and serves as Chairperson of the committee and facilitates its work.
- Attend meetings called by college coordinator.
- Distribute pledge material along with a letter explaining the process and soliciting participation.
- Make arrangements to receive donations or have them sent to the college coordinator.
- Distribute additional letters to faculty and staff members encouraging donation (if needed).