Hospitality and Retail Management
Hospitality and Retail Management Symposium 2015
Save the Date: March 31, 2015, 8:30-3:00
Texas Tech Plaza 6th Floor
1901 University Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79409
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the 2015 Hospitality and Retail Management Symposium please click here.
For more information contact:
Dr. Deborah Fowler
A block of rooms has been set aside for the following dates: March 30-April 1, 2015.
The discounted rate is $119 per night and the deadline to reserve is March 16, 2015. Link to book online: https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=1325881&hotelID=74387. You can also reserve by phone 806-776-7000. Please ask for Hospitality and Retail Management.
Overton Hotel and Conference Center
2322 Mac Davis Lane | Lubbock, Texas | 79401
Hotel: 806.776.7000 | Fax: 806.776.7001 | www.overtonhotel.com
Symposium 2014 Photos Sponsored by
Thank you for participating in the 2014 Retail Symposium! Photos of the event can be viewed here.
Kevin Stadler | President and CEO of 4R Systems
Kevin Stadler is responsible for the continued strategic expansion and overall operations of 4R. Kevin has over 25 years’ experience in retail technology, product strategy, sales and software design. Prior to joining 4R Stadler was Head of Customer Engagement Solutions for Symphony EYC, responsible for leading the product direction and business activities worldwide.
Stadler’s previous experience also includes:
- General Manager of SAF USA, a forecasting and replenishment solution, which was acquired by SAP in 2009.
- CEO of Standard Analytics, a real time predictive analytics company, which was acquired by DunnHumby.
- Senior Vice President of Collaborative Solutions for JDA Software, Inc. a demand chain management software company, where he was responsible for establishing a new global business line connecting retailer and supplier supply chains.
- CEO for Intactix International, a global shelf space management software company, that he helped grow from a start-up to a market leader in less than three years.
- Vice President of Sales and Consulting, Software at AC Nielsen where he led the sales and consulting services for Spaceman, a leading industry space management platform.
- Director of Retail Systems, Anheuser-Busch, responsible for category management, promotion planning and national account marketing research projects.