Hospitality and Retail Management
Retail Management Symposium 2015
March 31, 2015, 8:30-3:00
Texas Tech Plaza 6th Floor
1901 University Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79409
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the 2015 Retail Management Symposium please click here.
For more information contact:
Dr. Deborah Fowler
A block of rooms has been set aside for the following dates: March 30-April 1, 2015.
The discounted rate is $119 per night and the deadline to reserve is March 16, 2015. Link to book online: https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=1325881&hotelID=74387. You can also reserve by phone 806-776-7000. Please ask for Hospitality and Retail Management.
Overton Hotel and Conference Center
2322 Mac Davis Lane | Lubbock, Texas | 79401
Hotel: 806.776.7000 | Fax: 806.776.7001 | www.overtonhotel.com
If you are planning to attend the Symposium, please select the events that you would like to attend by submitting this form.
View photos of last year's event here.
Kevin Stadler | President and CEO of 4R Systems
Kevin Stadler is responsible for the continued strategic expansion and overall operations of 4R. Kevin has over 25 years’ experience in retail technology, product strategy, sales and software design. Prior to joining 4R Stadler was Head of Customer Engagement Solutions for Symphony EYC, responsible for leading the product direction and business activities worldwide.
Stadler’s previous experience also includes:
- General Manager of SAF USA, a forecasting and replenishment solution, which was acquired by SAP in 2009.
- CEO of Standard Analytics, a real time predictive analytics company, which was acquired by DunnHumby.
- Senior Vice President of Collaborative Solutions for JDA Software, Inc. a demand chain management software company, where he was responsible for establishing a new global business line connecting retailer and supplier supply chains.
- CEO for Intactix International, a global shelf space management software company, that he helped grow from a start-up to a market leader in less than three years.
- Vice President of Sales and Consulting, Software at AC Nielsen where he led the sales and consulting services for Spaceman, a leading industry space management platform.
- Director of Retail Systems, Anheuser-Busch, responsible for category management, promotion planning and national account marketing research projects.
Brad Taylor | Regional HR Market Leader, Target Corporation
Brad Taylor oversees all HR Operations for multiple Stores in the Southeast Region for Target contributing over $3.1B in sales. He supports the Sr. Director of Stores Operations and leads a team of multi-unit HR Generalists in Dallas, TX. Prior to joining Target 10 years ago, Brad was part of the Talent Acquisition Team for Walt Disney World Parks & Resorts. At Target, his core responsibility is to drive a competitive advantage by building the best team.
Brad focuses on team member growth; development and engagement through communication, recognition and performance measurement follow up. He develops business leaders using impactful talent management tools and aligns business strategies with talent strategies. He supports a wide variety of teams in his role such as Store Operations, Healthcare, Logistics/Supply Chain, Guest Experience, Assets Protection/Investigations, Merchandising, as well as HR for HR. Brad completed his undergraduate studies at Southern Illinois University and holds a Master’s degree in HR from the University of Illinois.
Becky Isaacs | Sourcing Manager - Zale Corporation
Becky Isaacs began her retail career in 1999, holding multiple corporate positions as a Merchant and Sourcing Manager for JCPenney, RadioShack, Chico’s FAS, and Zales. This has provided her experience in a wide variety of product categories including: Bedding, Sporting Goods, Small Electrics, Electronics, Toys, Seasonal Décor, Men’s Knitwear, Women’s Woven Tops and Related Separates, Women’s Denim, and now Diamond Jewelry!
She attended Texas A&M Commerce, but don’t hold that against her. She has many friends who are Texas Tech alums and she knows what “Guns Up” means! She is passionate about retail and sourcing the best possible products for her customers.