Hospitality and Retail Management
Teaching/Research Assistantship Application
Fall: April 1
Spring: November 1
- All graduate students are required to be enrolled as a full-time graduate student (9 hours).
- All TAs and RAs will be required to attend mandatory training.
- Any international student who anticipates applying for a teaching assistantship is required to take the International Teaching Assistant (ITA) Workshop in order to be employed as a Teaching Assistant (TA). See the International Teaching Assistant Workshop information website [http://www.depts.ttu.edu/classic_modern/ita/].
- Employment is contingent on satisfactory employment eligibility requirement fulfillment established by Federal Immigration Control Law.
- Appointment renewal is subject to satisfactory progress toward your degree, and/or satisfactory performance of assigned duties, and/or availability of sufficient funds.
- **Note: Passing ITA exam does not assure an assistantship