Chef Camp at Texas Tech University
The Hospitality and Retail Management Programs are hosting Chef Camp 2016 for ages
13 to 16. Chef Camp is dedicated to enhancing each camper's knowledge of culinary
arts - ranging from lessons and activities on plating and presentation to learning
about foods. Everyday is beneficial, creative and tons of fun. After a week full of
culinary arts activities, the students will present their skills through a reception
for their friends and family the Human Sciences Building.
Texas Tech Hosts Iron Chef Competition
- Date: June 27 - July 1, 2016
- Deadline for Registration:
- Extended Deadline for registration:
May 31st, 2016
First come first serve maximum 20 campers for the DEADLINE.
Payment plan is available. Payment is due by May 31st.
- Cost: (Includes: Room, Board, meals, Chef Coat, Camp T-shirt, apron, and Supplies)
- Early Bird Special: $650 (Before May 1st, 2016)
- After May 1st: Regular Price $750
- A deposit of $150 is required to hold you campers spot
- A 10% discount is available to returning campers, campers from 4H, or families sending
more than one camper to either of our camps.
- How do I get to our dormitory?
- If you are heading north on University turn left down Broadway Street (you will be
entering the front of campus by the seal), then continue onto Memorial Circle where
you will take a right onto Boston Ave.
- Next you will take a left onto 7th street and finally a left onto Canton Ave where
you will continue until you reach Murray Hall.
- Murray Hall is located next to the Fuller Track Field and the Rawls College of Business.
Please refer to the map below.