Chef Camp at Texas Tech University
The Hospitality and Retail Management Programs are hosting Chef Camp 2016 for ages
13 to 16. Chef Camp is dedicated to enhancing each camper's knowledge of culinary
arts - ranging from lessons and activities on plating and presentation to learning
about foods. Everyday is beneficial, creative and tons of fun. After a week full of
culinary arts activities, the students will present their skills through a reception
for their friends and family the Human Sciences Building.
Texas Tech Hosts Iron Chef Competition
- Date: June 27 - July 1, 2016
- Deadline for Registration:
- Extended Deadline for registration:
May 31st, 2016
First come first serve maximum 20 campers for the DEADLINE.
Payment plan is available. Payment is due by May 31st.
- Cost: (Includes: Room, Board, meals, Chef Coat, Camp T-shirt, apron, and Supplies)
- Early Bird Special: $650 (Before May 1st, 2016)
- After May 1st: Regular Price $750
- A deposit of $150 is required to hold you campers spot
- A 10% discount is available to returning campers, campers from 4H, or families sending
more than one camper to either of our camps.
- How do I get to our dormitory?
- If you are starting on Broadway and University:
- Head west on Broadway St toward University Ave
- At the traffic circle, take the 4th exit onto Boston Ave
- Turn right onto 15th St· Turn right onto Flint Ave
- Turn right onto Main St
- In .1 miles you will arrive at Stangel Hall