Chef Camp at Texas Tech University
The Hospitality and Retail Management Programs are hosting Chef Camp 2016 for ages
13 to 16. Chef Camp is dedicated to enhancing each camper's knowledge of culinary
arts - ranging from lessons and activities on plating and presentation to learning
about foods. Everyday is beneficial, creative and tons of fun. After a week full of
culinary arts activities, the students will present their skills through a reception
for their friends and family the Human Sciences Building.
Texas Tech Hosts Iron Chef Competition
- Deadline for Registration:
- Extended Deadline for registration:
May 31st, 2016
First come first serve maximum 20 campers for the DEADLINE.
Payment plan is available. Payment is due by May 31st.
- Cost: (Includes: Room, Board, meals, Chef Coat, Camp T-shirt, apron, and Supplies)
- Early Bird Special: $650 (Before May 1st, 2016)
- After May 1st: Regular Price $750
- 10% discounts available to returning campers or families sending more than one camper
to either of our camps, Fashion or Chef Camp. Please send us an email if more than
camper will be attending this year.
Check out our newly renovated kitchen!