Chef Camp at Texas Tech University
The Hospitality and Retail Management Programs are hosting Chef Camp 2018 for ages 13 to 17. Chef Camp is dedicated to enhancing each camper's knowledge of culinary arts - ranging from lessons and activities on plating and presentation to learning about foods. Every day is beneficial, creative and tons of fun. After a week full of culinary arts activities, the students will present their skills through a reception and competition for their friends and family. Thursday evening is our cooking competition which begins at 5:30, parents are welcome to attend.
- Date: June 25 - 29, 2018
- Cost: (Includes: Room, Board, linens, meals, Chef Coat, Camp T-shirt, apron, and supplies)
- Early Bird Special: $700 (Before May 1st, 2018) overnight campers
- Early Bird Special: $650 (Before May 1st, 2018) day campers
- After May 1st: Regular Price $800 overnight campers
- After May 1st: Regular Price $700 day campers
- A deposit of $150 is required to hold you campers spot
- A 10% discount is available to returning campers, campers from 4H, or families sending more than one camper to either of our camps.
- View Chef Camp 2017 Flyer
- Chopped Competition & Fashion Show Parking
- Directions to Wall/Gates:
- Head west down 19th street
- Turn right onto Boston Ave., which will put you on the Texas Tech Campus
- Turn left onto 18th Street
- Continue down to Wall/Gates Hall, which will be on the left.
- Dormitory Address: 2803 18th Street, Lubbock, TX