The Mission of the Texas Tech University Retail Management Program is to prepare individuals who will make a contribution to the retail industry and to society as a whole through quality education, research, and service.
- See Interview
- Visit Cotton University
Mady Rengstorf, a retail management major at Texas Tech University, was selected as one of five national ambassadors for Cotton Incorporated.
Cotton University is the leading textile resource for professionals ranging from manufacturers to merchandisers and everyone in between.
- Save the Date!
2014 Retail Symposium April 1
- A Texas Tech Red Raider is selected as a National Cotton Inc. Cotton University Ambassador
- Blue Jeans Go Green Project
- Visual Merchandising in the Stores of Local Retailers
- Retail Management Dallas Area Corporate Field Trip 2013
- 2013 Retail Management 2350 Shadow Box Displays
- Target Awards Three Students with Scholarships for Case Competition Victory